the Air Transport Research Society
The Air Transport
Research Society (ATRS) is a non-profit organization with membership
spanning the globe. Through the nominal membership fees and the
corporate sponsorships, the ATRS will continue its efforts to provide
networking opportunities among air transport researchers from
established institutions all over the world, senior policy makers from
various government organizations and think-tanks, and seasoned experts
from the aviation industry ranging from airports, airlines, aerospace
manufacturers and aviation consulting services.
The ATRS offers two
types of Memberships:
Corporate membership payment page
Benefits for Corporate Gold Membership:
- Bechmarking Report - Electronic and hard copies of most recent report included in membership.
- Annual Memberships - 10 Annual Memberships.
- World Conference - 5 World Conference Admissions
- World Conference Program - Prminent Corporate Recognition on Program as a Gold Corporate Member.
- ATRS Website - Prominent recognition as a Gold Corporate Member.
for Corporate Membership:
- Bechmarking Report - Corporate
members can get 50% off Purchase Price of most recent report.
- Annual Memberships- 4 Annual Memberships at annual cost US $1,000.
- World Conference - 2 World Conference Admissions.
- ATRS Website - Recognition as a Corporate Member.
- World Conference Program - Corprate Recognition on Program.
- Access to all papers published in conference proceedings.
- Networking opportunities with some 500 research members worldwide.
- Voting rights at the ATRS General Assembly, normally held during the annual World Conference.
- Right to submit papers presented at the World Conference to ATRS special issue journals.